Closet Detox – 2 hour session
- Styling Questionnaire & Initial Goals Review
- Closet Audit — scan and assess your closet (review critical pieces on how to wear, condition, and fit) – focus on seasonal clothing/accessories in which the session is taking place or immediately upcoming.
- Style an assortment of complete outfits with photos captured (the start of a personalized outfit mini look book ~ approx. 4-7 looks to be added to your personalized look book).
- Establish your Online Closet — begin to photograph your collection of clothing, shoes, accessories, etc., to be added to your virtual closet. Virtual clients will be given best practices on uploading.
- Discuss possible alterations and learn the why and the how behind proper fit to your physique.
- Your lifestyle, upcoming travel, and events will inevitably come up in this closet session. We may target this session also to kick off specific styling requests.
- A follow-up email with ‘Care Contents’ information, alterations recommendations, and a short description of items that could round out your closet/styling needs (not actual shopping links).
- Option to shop for specifically curated pieces with Shopping Online services (below).
- Clothing flagged for donation is eligible to be part of our Clothing as a Catalyst for Change program.*